Monday, August 29, 2011

Gifts 104-109

Thankful for :

104~ reminder at a visit to a friend's church on Sunday...the pastor said that psychologists had found that it was impossible to feel depression while feeling thankfulness. Remind me, Holy Spirit, to be thankful!

105~ being a witness to the baptism of about 30 people of all shapes, sizes and ages, among loud cheers...just beautiful!

106~ brand new pack of pretty cards...I want to write more personal "old-fashioned" letters to family & friends.

107~ "Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe...sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow!"

108~ that we live in an age where there is a plethora of books that help me teach the Gospel to my children (some "Bookshelf" reviews are coming soon!)

109~ Hearing Irene say in the morning "Where's my good morning hug?"

No comments:

Post a Comment