Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Remembering Who Made the Ocean

I don't have much to say here, except the thought that is running through my mind right at this moment...when life rocks my boat, (and I know it will, many times over!) I can trust my loving Father, who made the crashing waves.
For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?” 35 “Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” 36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Romans 11:36
In the big picture, He uses every situation for our good and His glory. Since everything (everything!) is from Him, and through Him and to Him...that's really all I need to know! As a good friend told me recently, "Nothing takes God by surprise". My Father knows exactly where my boat is... because His hands are underneath it!

No comments:

Post a Comment