Saturday, March 20, 2010

Forget-Me Nuts

I have no new photos lately, because we have lost my memory card, and I am still waiting for my son to send me the USB cord that goes with my awesome camera (hint, hint, Mickey!) So I have not posted anything lately, but this little exchange made me chuckle today, so I thought I would pass it on:

I say: "Look Abbie, there are some forget-me-nots!" as I look down at the pretty flowers in the grass.

Abbie says: "Oh they are flowers?? I thought forget-me-nuts were the kind of nuts you're not a-pposed to eat!! Ya know, cause you should just forget 'em !"

This all made perfect sense in her little head. You could tell from the look on her face that this was one of those bits of information that everyone should just know. Always just forget the forget-me-nuts.

1 comment: