Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sorry Grammy's Late, Maddie!

This post is so late that it is shameful ! What kind of Grammy am I, anyways? To tell you the truth, I think I have subconsciously put this off because it is so hard to think about all the things that I am missing in my first granddaughter's life. Her first smiles, babbly noises and laughs, probably soon her first time sitting up, and so much more in between it all. Maddie, if ever you read this some day... Grammy loves you so much and I haven't even met you yet. But I just KNOW that you are one special, amazing, beautiful little girl ! You are specially knitted together by God to be just like you are, so sweet and wonderful !

Our sweet little Madison Renae, born March 5, 2011, at 10:20 am
Weighing 8 pounds, 7 ounces, and 21 inches long....



And here a little older, I think a couple of weeks old:



And a little older:



And a little older:



(NOTE: she has mastered the half-grin on the right side of the face, while her daddy prefers the half-grin on the left... )


And a little older:



And most recently, sunning herself (safely equipped, of course, with protective gear!):


Grammy is looking forward to many, many more pictures to come, and hopefully many of them will have your aunts, uncles, cousins, great grandparents, and well, of course, your grandma in them too! I love you, Madison !

1 comment:

  1. she is ADORABLE. Oh my! Madison, you have a AMAZING grandma! You are so lucky. What a wonderful woman. All her friends hope we can meet you one day too!!

    This is jessica...blogger won't let me sign in so I have to do it anonymously! jessica h.

    ReplyDelete